Gymbug can provide a new or fully re-manufactured Concept 2 Model D Rower With Pm3 Monitor that are competitive and affordable. In addition, we tailor our equipment to the customers individual colour scheme.
At Gymbug we pride ourselves in our quality driven reproduction processes, producing a high quality, market leading, as new product.
Rowing is impact-free, and on the Concept2 Indoor Rower the intensity is completely user-controlled, meaning you can row as hard or as easily as you want, making it suitable for people of all ages and all walks of life.
- Special Features: Aluminium rail capped with a stainless-steel track allows the seat to move smoothly and facilitates full leg involvement in the rowing stroke to provide a true, full-body workout
- Console Display Type: Battery powered LCD
- Console Display Workout: Elapsed Time, Average Pace, Meters, Calories, Stroke Rate, Watts, Preset Workouts, Projected Finish, Split Memory Recall Function
- Frame Technology: Extruded aluminium I-beam monorail with stainless steel seat track
- Noise Level: Fan engineered to minimize noise
- In use Dimensions: L 240 x W 60 x H 90 cm
- Product Weight: 28 kg
- Folds for Storage: Easily Folds
- Delivery: Palleted Front door only with in 30 days
With a range of specialist indoor rowing machines, Concept 2 focuses on aerobic fitness and full body workouts in commercial gyms and home facilities. Rowing is a sport which targets both upper and lower body strength; this is what makes these machines so popular for gym users. People often choose to incorporate rowing into their workout if they are looking to keep fit, lose weight, improve heart health and recover from injuries. Professional outdoor rowers will often use indoor machines as part of their training strategy as well. The settings on each of the Concept 2 indoor rowing machines can be adjusted to suit each person’s ability and preference. As the company have been manufacturing and supplying indoor rowing equipment since 1981, their products have developed into highly effective fitness machines which are enjoyed by many users. Feel free to contact us for details on costs and designs of the Concept 2 rowing machines, and take a look at the descriptions below to find out more on each product.