The AC Performance employs Schwinn’s Virtual Contact™ resistance system which utilises magnets and an aluminium disk to give you the best, most challenging spin experience you could want and the handlebars, seat and resistance level are all highly adjustable to your own preferences so you can enjoy a testing, yet comfortable and stable ride.
Easy-to-use handlebar and seat adjustments help you quickly determine preferred comfort settings. Hardware, Seat Slider & Handlebars are made of corrosion-resistant aluminum, a light weight, high-quality material that increases the longevity and durability of the bike.
Frame made of corrosion-resistant aluminum, a light weight, high-quality material that increases the durability and longevity of the bike.
Easy-to-turn adjustment knob and Virtual Contact Resistance Technology provide linear incremental resistance
- Handle Bar Design: Fully adjustable handlebars
- Seat Technology: Dual density, fully adjustable seat
- In use Dimensions: L 109 x W 51 x H 122 cm
- Max User Weight: 136 kg / 300 lbs
- Features: Smart release safety system, 2 bottle holders
- Transport Wheel: Front Transport Wheels
- Product Weight: 48 kg
- Warranty: 12 Months Parts & Labour
- Colour / Finish: Customer’s Choice
- Drive System: Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS over sized bottom bracket
- Seat Rail / Post: Aluminium
- Delivery: Palleted Front door only with in 30 days
From early beginnings as a road bike manufacturer, the Schwinn brand has expanded and developed into the world of commercial and home fitness equipment. With a range of upright and recumbent exercise bikes, as well as elliptical trainers, treadmills and accessories, the company supply products for public gyms and personal home facilities worldwide. As the Schwinn brand began with a focus on road bicycles, their indoor exercise bikes have been specially designed to create the same feel as riding and outdoor bike. Since the 1960s, Schwinn has developed a range of fitness equipment, creating specifications which provide the best user experience and quality workouts.