Pulse 260G Treadmill (re-manufactured)
GymBug is pleased to offer this completely refurbished treadmill at a fraction of the original retail price. Fully remanufactured to the highest specifications, this is your chance to own a gym classic for your home or commercial gym.
The Pulse Run 260G features an ideally positioned handlebar and extended side hand grips. The low step-up height of just 280mm makes it easily accessible, while the console position is situated to provide optimum comfort when viewed during the workout. Benefiting from a smooth but powerful motor and running speeds of up to 12mph, the Run 260G will provide great workout performance and proven durability.
Made from highly durable materials the treadmill is an ergonomically robust, reliable and low maintenance solution for all commercial gym & home environments. The Run 260G also boasts a low impact sprung reversible running surface which helps to eliminate the risk of injury by reducing stress on the user’s back, legs, knees and ankles. The low deck height complements accessibility for all ability levels. A flexible sprung deck helps reduce knee and joint stress, the self-lubricating belt glides over the deck with ease, significantly reducing wear on the motor.
- Stop Systems: Red and Yellow magnetic ‘kill-cord’ emergency stop system and Programme Stop Push Button raised and prominently positioned.
- Mains Powered: Yes.
- Speed Range: 0.5-19.3kph/ 0.3-12mph.
- Speed Increments: 0.1kph / 0.1mph.
- Elevation Range: 0%-15%.
- Elevation Increments: 0.5%.
- Step-Up Height: 27.5cm / 10-13/16″.
- Deck Type: 2.4cm / 15/16” Reversible medium density fibreboard.
- Shock Absorption System: Low impact sprung.
- Waxing System: Self-lubricating Running Belt.
- Running Belt: 152cm / 59 -3/16″ Length x 54cm / 21-1/4″ Width (Between Belt Centres).
- Front Handrail: Ergonomically shaped, neoprene grips.
- Side Handrails: 65cm / 25-9/16″ x 15.5cm / 6-1/16″ Long, flared, cantilevered, over-moulded grips.
- Twin Removable Storage Buckets/Cup Holders: There is provision for a users personal storage.
- Integrated Device Storage Tray: The storage area and bucket have enough room to deposit items like mobile phones, keys; even a water bottle.
- Rollers: 10.2cm / 4″ diameter, precision-crowned, front and back.
- Operating Temperature: From 5 degrees Celsius to +30 degrees Celsius (from +41 degrees Fahrenheit to +86 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Warranty: 6 Months.
WORKOUTS (via the Console)
Quick Start, Goals (Time; Distance; Calories), Marathon mode, Pacer (Time and speed; Time and distance; Speed and distance), Profile: X-country (easy, moderate, advanced), Aerobic (easy, moderate, advanced), Hill climb (easy, moderate, advanced), Intervals (easy, moderate, advanced), Random (easy, moderate, advanced), Rockport fitness test with V02 result, Variable cool down with manual override
Profile display with level indicator, Track display with level indicator (pacer mode only), Time elapsed/remaining (depending on program), Distance elapsed/remaining (depending on program), Speed, Elevation, Calories used, Watts, Heart rate, METs, User selectable/management programmable units (imperial/metric), User selectable/management programmable language
All Pulse Fitness products are constructed from durable 3mm (11 gauge) steel that is designed to give exceptional structural integrity and stability even during the most vigorous workout
Once welded, the frames are treated against corrosion by being grit blasted and zinc pre-treated (for guaranteed durability). They are furnace baked, heat-cured and electrostatically epoxy powdered (which ensures maximum adhesion). This gives them a tough, corrosive-resistant and easy to clean finish, offering unbeatable reliability and longevity
Pulse Fitness cardiovascular products are renowned for their smoothness of operation. This results from our precision-engineered manufacturing processes
The hand-grips are formed from a slip-resistant, extruded rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant. They are over-sized in diameter 39mm (1-1/2″). Encompassing the hand-grips are, aluminium end-caps, these provide great durability
The injection-mouldings are durable, high impact thermoplastic housings, which seal internal components, protecting the vital parts against dust and sweat, and are easy to wipe clean
All rubber coverings are durable and have a high impact resistance; they too, are easy to wipe clean
Moulded Rubber Foot Pads: Yes – Designed to protect polished floors whilst enhancing safety. Moulded rubber foot pads are supplied as standard
PRODUCT DIMENSIONS (L x H x W)
Length: 214cm / 84-1/4″
Height: 160cm / 63″ (0% elevation) / 196cm / 77-3/16″ (15% elevation)
Width: 88cm / 34-5/8″
Weight: 220kg / 485lbs.
Maximum User Weight: 160kg / 353lbs.
Running Surface (L x H x W):
Length: 149.3cm / 58-3/4″
Width: 54.0cm / 21-1/4″
Motor Power: 3.0HP (5.0HP Peak)
Drive: Rhymebus AC Motor
UK/EU: 220-240V, 50Hz, 13A, 1500W
US: 110-120V, 60Hz, 15A