Escape Nucleus SBX Dumbbells
Despite being the entry-level option to the new Escape free weight range, these SBX dumbbells still feature the same patented ‘Dual Lock Plus’ process, splined press fit at three tonnes and are full penetration welded. The unique head shape is a mathematical transition from round at the front face to an Octagon at the rear, giving the parallel faces for anti-roll benefits.
- HANDLES: Salt spray tested chrome handles
- BADGE: 3D embossed micro-injection badge
- FIXING: Patented fixing technology
- LOGO: Client branding available
- EVOLUTION EDGING: Circle-to-octagon shaping inspires anti-roll confidence
- AVAILABLE WEIGHTS: 2.5-50kg (Pairs – 2.5kg increments)
- AVAILABLE SETS: 2.5-25kg, 12.5-35kg, 27.5-50kg, 2.5-25kg, 27.5-50kg
- WARRANTY: 3 Years
Every aspect of the Nucleus Free Weight Range has been carefully considered over two years, with decades of experience put into its development. This ensures that every aspect of design has been considered to offer the most value and benefit to members.
Texture and shaping innovation is at the forefront here, held together by a permanently-bonded, steel head and dual lock construction.
These dumbbells have undergone rigorous testing and have been awarded TÜV SÜD Certification to prove they are among the best in class. TÜV SÜD Certification is awarded by the TÜV SÜD Group – one of the largest independent certification organisations in the world. Considerable time and money have been invested by both Escape and TÜV SÜD Group to develop a testing programme that has created a new benchmark for dumbbell quality. You can be confident that your investment has been manufactured to the highest standards in the industry, ensuring long-lasting quality and safety.