Escape Nucleus Urethane Barbells
These new Escape barbells feature the same free weight range innovations for practicality and performance whether being used by an inexperienced or long-term lifter. Like the dumbbells, these bars are all hard chromed to our highest specification, batch sampled throughout manufacture and salt spray tested.
- HANDLES: Salt spray tested chrome handles
- BADGE: 3D embossed micro-injection badge
- FIXING: Assembled with our unique patented ‘Dual Lock Plus’ process
- Knurl: Precise and defined knurl
- LOGO: Client branding available
- EVOLUTION EDGING: Circle-to-octagon shaping inspires anti-roll confidence
- AVAILABLE WEIGHTS: 10-20kg (2.5kg increments). 25-45kg (5kg increments). 10-45kg (5kg increments)
- AVAILABLE WEIGHTS WITH RACKING: 10-20kg (2.5kg increments). 25-45kg and 10-45kg (5kg increments)
- WARRANTY: 7 Years
The 3D embossed micro-injection badges clearly show weights, while also offering the option for branding for your fitness facility to further encourage member engagement.
The unique head shape is a mathematical transition from round at the front face to an Octagon at the rear, giving parallel faces for anti-roll confidence.
These barbells have undergone rigorous testing and have been awarded TÜV SÜD Certification to prove they are among the best in class. TÜV SÜD Certification is awarded by the TÜV SÜD Group – one of the largest independent certification organisations in the world. Considerable time and money have been invested by both Escape and TÜV SÜD Group to develop a testing programme that has created a new benchmark for barbell quality. You can be confident that your investment has been manufactured to the highest standards in the industry, ensuring long-lasting quality and safety.