Nucleus SBX Kettlebells
As one of the first manufacturers to launch a rubber kettlebell, Escape’s years of experience and testing have led to develop the Nucleus kettlebell, with an enhanced design and ergonomic improvements. Using an efficient manufacturing process, we’re able to lower the price point while still increasing functionality and giving the option for them to be custom branded.
- SALT TESTED – Hard satin chromed handles have been salt tested to last.
- LOGO – Client branding available.
- BADGE – 3D embossed micro-injection badge.
- GRIP – 360-degree grip and dynamic feedback.
- HANDLE – Patented ‘fish tail’ welded into cast iron core bell.
- LONGEVITY – A flat-moulded base reduces damage to racks when stored.
- AVAILABLE WEIGHTS: 4-32kg (Individual).
- AVAILABLE SET: 4-24kg.
- WARRANTY: 3 Years
A contoured body and more tactile experience makes for increased versatility, more movement options and better workouts from an already incredibly adaptable training tool.
The patented handle design is not only welded into each
cast iron core bell, but has been batch sampled throughout manufacture and salt spray tested to ensure that no rusting will attack the finish over their lifetime.
Escape also offer plenty of storage options for the Nucleus range, and each kettlebell features a flat-moulded base to ensure that both equipment and shelving remain in the best condition for longer.